If you are interested in giving to Mphatso’s work, here are some Extra Giving Opportunities to choose from. Write the code of letters and numbers (bulleted below) on the memo line of a check to Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Mail this to:
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
P.O. Box 643700
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700
This will direct your tax deductible contribution to her work through PCUSA. You may also give by credit card if you go to this page:
and enter one of the numbers below in the “Enter your search…” box on that page.
- E862149 Embangweni Hospital, Malawi (in northern Malawi, where Mphatso works)
- E862733 Ekwendeni Hospital, Malawi (in northern Malawi)
- for wells, etc.: E052169 CCAP Livingstonia Water and Sanitation
- for the work of her Synod: EO47988 CCAP Livingstonia Synod, General Support (supports community based self-help projects)
- for drought relief: DR000158 Disaster Relief – Malawi
- for education: EO52170 CCAP Livingstonia Scholarships, Secondary and Post Secondary (CCAP stands for Central African Church, Presbyterian)
A full article on Mphatso’s visit and her message to us will follow in the Oct. 17th Out and About.