This event is ON HOLD until we receive more information from the PMA.
PEIA is sponsoring a Communications Workshop to be hosted by the Presbyterian Mission Agency. This daylong workshop, conducted by communications professionals on the Presbyterian Mission Agency, will:
- Provide insights and guidelines on creating a communications plan for your congregation, worshiping community or group.
- Help you identify communication goals and audiences.
- Give you tips and techniques to better reach those audience(s).
- Discuss the “do’s and don’ts” of media relations and how to “pitch” stories to your local media.
- Teach the latest social media trends, techniques and best practices to effectively reach your audiences.
- Brainstorm through engaging and creative exercises to learn how to tell your stories on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Provide content recommendations for church websites, and review churches who are managing their web presence well.
To register, click here: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5369135/Communication-Workshop-Registration